Dr. Pang is participating in a workshop to improve climbing skills being held on Sunday, February 23, 2020 from 9am to 12pm. Please see details below.
Uplevel Your Climbing and Coaching!
- You will learn from the best and enjoy hands-on activities during this three-hour workshop.
- Taping techniques
- Exercises for injury prevention
- Exercises for improved performance
- How to assess your risk for tendonitis, shoulder mobility, and more
- Tools you can implement immediately
- Receive a certificate of attendance
Click here for more Information about MoveMend’s Climbing Clinic.
- Listen to Dr. Pang discuss “Thumb UCL Injuries” on KOMO News Radio Health Talk on 1000AM and 97.7FM
- Dr. Pang participated in the Touching Hands Program as a volunteer surgeon in 2018 – read his blog and learn more about the Touching Hands Program!
- Dr. Pang presenting at Stanford Resident Research Day where he received the award for best research presentation.